- TouchGraph - a Java based way to view results
- WayBack Machine - the internet archive a good place to try a broken URL.
- Exalead - displays thumbnails of the pages
- Grokker - Lets you have a map and list view - as well as email the list to someone once created. As export the outline.
- Search the Tail - searches meaning
- RSS Micro - search RSS feeds
- And drat we ran out of time - see his blog
Friday, August 08, 2008
I made it in (late by 15 min) to the first session - so will not blog live.... It is on alternate search engines (which we use in our intro courses) Roy Schroeder is doing the presentation and is using his blog - Beyond Google and Yahoo as a stepping stone.