Thursday, October 01, 2009

Web Meeting and Document Sharing

Web Meeting, Document Sharing | ShowDocument
Show Document is a Net Meeting platform for instantaneous and spontaneous online meetings where people can work together on the same document at the same time. All the Net Meeting collaborative services can be used to work together at the same time. The web meeting platform offers the following interactive services:
  • Share documents online
  • Share document from URL
  • Shared Text Editor
  • Share Google Map
  • Shared Web View
  • Interactive Whiteboard
  • Shared Web View
  • Share You Tube


1 comment:

Danelle said...

This definately beats out TiffanyScreens. I think I will give it a run tomorrow. I hope our internet connection is fast enough. I absolutely love the way either I or the kids can quickly save each page as a PDF. The only hold up I think may be the lag. I guess that will gives kids a bit more time write things down.