Monday, April 29, 2013

5 Great Ways to Document Students Mobile Learning ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning

5 Great Ways to Document Students Mobile Learning ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
I am actually working on an academic paper on Education 3.0 which I am intending to publish in one of the mobile tech journals. I will provide you with a synthesis of the main points I am covering but I can not republish it here in my blog though I have the full authorship rights because republishing a published paper is prohibited by most academic journal policies. However, one of the things that really drew my attention while working on this paper is how teachers can document students' learning in a world increasingly going mobile. Digging deeper into this topic, I decided to share this short guide with you to help you better understand and learn about the mobile tools to use to document your students learning while on the go.

No comments: