Wednesday, April 16, 2008



Past Sites of Week - Free online course management system gives educators another option
Free online course management system gives educators another option Primary Topic Channel: CollegeBrain.net is a free, web-based course management system that enables instructors to manage their courses online and gives students access to collaborative tools. The site lets instructors build courses, manage students, collect and grade assignments, post announcements, manage discussion forums, and keep in contact with colleagues. All courses that are created and materials that are uploaded are permanently stored on CollegeBrain.net, unless deleted by the creator, according to the service. This allows information to be referenced and used at any time. Instructors can change the viewing access rights for each document, allowing them to share materials with everyone, with peers only, or keep materials private.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.